Thursday, August 6, 2009

HOLY MAMA

talk to me
i'm kinda emo
yes... i always try hard to show you all how happy am i
i just will show how sorrowful i was in my post

why?keep asking myself why in my heart
others gals and guys who same age with me can do whatever they like
go wherever they want
having fun with whoever they love
but why not am i
when i was still 'young' [i'm 19 now] last time
i means in secondary sch
i dont care the consequences or aftermath that the things i do
don't think do first
ponteng,ponteng la..
piercing,piercing la..
clubbing,clubbing la..
smoking,smoking looo..
what else? of course wont addicted in drug laaa...
siao merrr...

i cant even think that what will going to happened with me after gratuated from sch
i take off my earing and leave 2 pairs in special part
for commemorative that my mama cry because of my revolt
i stay at home also even i didnt go to sch
i skip school but not ponteng school
i didnt went out that late as before
i didnt went clubbing after the arguement when she know i go club
i stop smoking also after the arguement when she know i smoke
i do houesework
i back to my daddy office although i dunno what can i help
and just sit front of my lappy and do nothing or maybe blogging like right now
i tried hard to show them i change because of them
i know they pamper me a lot
so funny right? i do this all because of my family
yes.. maybe i'm not that mature and independent compare to my brother and sista
i constrain myself much and more than before

i'm getting mad...
siao laaaa...
all my friend know i'm a pessimist
AGE 17,18 & 19 in my life is suck
if you guy ask me what am i do and what i get in this few years
i going to ans you NOTHING

work home sleep work home sleep work home sleep
or maybe some entertainment sometime
other else WORK HOME SLEEP
what a boring life
is that my problem?
i not appreciate the happy like one enjoys?

...WTH...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥