Thursday, August 6, 2009

COOLISH

do you guys know
how hurt am i?
how disappoint am i?
i try hard to engage in those bullshit relation
and what i get in the end?
NOTHING even a falsehood that can make me feel warm

do you guys know
i'm just a kid
i'm easy to get happy and feel happiness
i dont need any valuable things from you
i just need a sweet embrace or maybe a sentense to show your solicitude when i need you
i'm satisfied for it
and guess what?
i'm always be a loner in the end
no one will be there when i need help
no one notice my exists..


I'M TIRING ABOUT THE WAY THIS BE
THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW
MAYBE NOT YOUR FAULT JUST I'M OVER CARE AND THINK TOO MUCH
YOU ALL DON'T NEED ME AND I'LL BE FINE TOO WITHOUT YOU
SO... LEAVE ME NONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥