Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CRYBABY

although i had worry so much before,nothing had change...
so what is the point for me to worry anymore?
well, i just hope that i could spent my life or maybe my time in my life more better only marr...
yes... i hope so... i think for all human being also hope that can be like this gua?
but i couldn't do anything in this...
or maybe just like what my friend told me...
actually i could do it better then now, just im avoiding....
yea~ i think so... im AVOIDING...
im not satisfied what im do honestly...
but what can i do?
im still so confusing...
i lost my way at all...
im not interest in everything right now...
no careerism, no dream or maybe no hope also?
haha! i dont know....
the brutal life had bring me back to the fact...
haiz... i got no confidence that i could handle and settle the problem i meet....
im useless? ooo yea... i admit that im cowardly...
since when i become so timid?
i also dont know...
please... who can safe me?
i realize that only me can safe myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥