Thursday, August 20, 2009

BEFORE LONG

gosh... my holy sh*t ...
now only i realize you're such a bit*h
you had do so many vile conduct behind of me
WTH
i treat you by my heart and you treat me by your ass?
and i look like idiot for you?
FINE
you're really a villain...
i felt so shame to had a friend like you in my life
i'm so foolishly to realize you're so FAKE by using so many years
DAMN
this is a last post for you
from now on
our friendship is END
there're no relation between me and you anymore
and
really wanna thanks to you for letting me know that and learnt many things from you
fcuk

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥