Thursday, April 2, 2009

COWER

WTH

i had received a call from my college this morning
the official ask me whether i'm still with them or not
this is all because of my poor attendence in the class
i had waste many time to play around while im in secondary school
i thought i can do well in others part
but im FAILED
i had no idea what can i do in the future
no planning at all
i try to think so many things before
but all is a useless point
and i make myself feel so unhappy
all people around worry about me
worry about my future
what is the point for me to think so much?
it's not satisfiable


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥