Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CONFESSEDLY

i know
i know my parents put a lot of expection on me
i know they want me to be good
i know they want me to be happy always
i know they want me to have a effulgent life
i know i'm thier little princess
i know i'm just like a flower grow in a warm indoor since i was born
i know they're the only one who protect me the most in the world
i know they're the only one who will not give up me even a whole world leave me
YEA,i knew it ...
but what i do when i was young is
i hurt them much once and once
i rebel against them
i reply defiantly when they talk nicely to me
even now, i'm still the bad gal who hurt them the most
when i was small,i know if i cry badly,thier heart bleeding
when i was growth,i know if i saw them feel bad
my turn to heart bleeding as well

could i be the one who always good in your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥