Sunday, March 6, 2011

BYUL - kim ah joong ♥

The wind knocks on the window
over the room as small as me
twinkling stars so beautiful
Don't be hurt
Caressing my wound gently
Embracing me to sleep
Too hurt for my legs to walk
Eyes so blurry with tears
before love
I will keep on smiling
Like those stars
I will love you forever


param gyeoli changul hundulgo
ni gimalan jakun nawei pan wiro
arum dup gay byol bidurul
kadul chaewojuneyo
maali apahajimah
nalkok anun chae
dadok kyo jumyeo
jakjara wiro haejuneyo
koji mothalmangkuum
hime kyeowon apawadu
nunmuli apyul karyeowado
kajjimothal nay sarang apedo
nan usul lay yu
jamshimado gyeote
hengbog getton giog durul
ka sunmay kanjig halkeyo
du nune suno jo byol dul
chorom yong won nih




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥