Tuesday, September 15, 2009

TEARER

i admit that i'm a crybaby
but dont know since when i started not to tears front of those stranger axcept my family
it's a bit hard for me to show my weakness front of them no matter how touch they tell and do well
i think most of them around also will be like this right?
i might be more special cause i be concerned about face-saving
my teardrop is more stubborn than myself
SOMEONE said... they cant even know what am i thinking about cause i hide myself well, i over protect myself out of those injure,harm and hurt given by others...
SOMEONE said... i'm sanguine, i got no secret front of them, always living in a happy life, just like a innocent kid that dont know every complicated things out of the world...
you might ask which is the TRUE me, what i going to answer is BOTH also the true me..
i just show the different me in a different situation...
i like to write articles, no matter in what states of affairs, i can write anythings if i got inspiration
so... do not judge my mood through my articles...

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥

♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥
♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♥